Our recycling service is the vital link to make our product lifecycle truly sustainable and a part of a Circular Economy.
Print, cut, test weight loading, freight all pre-production.
One of the benefits of dealing with an end-to-end packaging design and manufacturing specialist, is the ability to design a product to your exact specifications.
Test your design before production
Design is only part of the story.
We can make complete pre-production samples on-site to ensure you are 100% happy with our solution before you invest in large quantities.
Our graphic and industrial designers work within our fabrication team ensuring that the prototype we make represents what you will receive in production.
Prototype with us
- Fast & local – work with your account manager to have your sample developed in days
- Product function – check prototype fits your brief
- Look & feel – see your artwork on your product
- Sell to your customer – use prototype to receive customer acceptance
- Market savvy – test weight loading, stacking, freighting costs
- Graphic design
- Industrial design
- Specialist AutoCAD® flat-bed design and 3D drawings
- Large format digital printing
- Zund digital cutting
Products that never go into the ground
At Corex, we believe plastic can be of great benefit to our society, when managed responsibly. We are industry leaders in facilitating the truly sustainable existence of plastic in our world.
Additional services we offer
Corex’s local assets, experience and general team know-how allows us to offer services at every stage of a product’s lifecycle.Services Overview
How we can help your industry
Corex’s local assets, experience and general team know-how allows us to offer services at every stage of a product’s lifecycle.Industries Overview
Sign up for industry innovations, special offers and useful information.
"(Required)" indicates required fields